Help Desk Support Engineer - Temp to perm role!
Project driven property consultancy based in Central London is in need of a 1st Line Support Engineer to join an established team. The 1st line engineer will be providing desktop support to external customers which will also include the opportunity for site based work. This exciting opportunity also includes a competitive salary and a great foundation to build a career within the IT industry.
1st Line Support Engineer - Main Responsibilities:
- Desktop support - Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Updating calls and calling customers.
- Has to have 1 year previous experience in IT with one MCP
1st Line Support Engineer - Essential Skills required:
- Has to have 1 year previous experience in IT
- Desktop support skills covering various versions of MS Windows and MS Office, would like at least one current desktop MCP.
- Exposure to Blackberry support, or Mac support would be beneficial
- Any MS Windows Server administration experience will be beneficial
- Good telephone manner and self-motivated.
Please respond for more information on this exciting opportunity.
GBP - Funt brytyjski miesięcznie brutto