This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Admissions Lead Consultant to work onsite with Cibers' Higher Education client.
You will be a suitably experienced and well-motivated individual who can work within a team of Consultants. Product knowledge of Campus solution, admissions and recruiting, full life cycle experience is required for this position.
The ability to be highly organised and flexible, be a self-starter and have an eye for detail are key requirements.
Ideally you will have a good standard of education and are likely to have worked previously in an Admissions role in a higher education setting. You should be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and interpersonal skills; strong IT skills and have previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Campus Solutions
- Admissions and Recruiting
- Minimum of four years PeopleSoft experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
- PeopleSoft Admission module upgrade and implementation experience
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Solid understanding of setup tables, reporting, and integration of the PeopleSoft Admissions (and Campus Community would be a plus) product
- Solid understanding of processes requirements for the PeopleSoft Admissions
- Proven business knowledge as well as PeopleSoft specific functional knowledge
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, team members and management
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues