About the UI Developer role
As a UI Developer you won't spend all day every day coding, you will have an active input in the products that you will be creating. You will ensure that your team builds the right thing which will make my client's millions of customers worldwide happy as well as driving profit through digital.
- You will be on top of all the latest tech for both coding and consumer devices
- You will have proven experience developing UI for scalable, responsive sites and/or native apps across devices and channels
- You will at least be conversant with Middleware/Back End dev and comfortable liaising with dev to determine the appropriate solution to work through the stack
- You will have experience with agile practices including TTD, continuous integration and the use of source control
- You have been chosen to specialise in Front End dev but you are also able to drive Photoshop/Illustrator - crossing into visual design and are happy to get involved in prototyping (lo and hi FI) crossing into UX/IA/IxD and are even happy to get involved in customer research to ensure that the product you are creating meets your customers' needs
About the company
My client is about to undergo an amazing digital transformation, they are rebuilding their entire digital frame from scratch and are playing around with the latest and greatest in Greenfield technology. The company has a global presence and their vision is to bring digital back to the UK and build their digital presence from their London-based office. The London office will therefore be controlling 90% of the digital output from the UK which is absolutely incredible.
The company's dream is to build a mobile app which will completely change the way they provide their service. In order to do this, they are introducing the most cutting-edge methodologies and tools. This app will completely and irrevocably change their entire business model, making it much more efficient and engendering a phenomenal growth and recognition for the company.
With regards to the culture of the company, the working environment has the dynamic and creative feel of a start-up company as they have a flat structure and champion tangible suggestions. They are also incredibly enthusiastic about their technology and want their employees to be just as passionate. Not only is this a fantastic opportunity to play around with the latest technology, but my client prides themselves in providing career progression and a plethora of career opportunities.
(For more details of the benefits package please get in touch!)
To apply for this UI Developer role, please email your CV to me, Lucy Mudie (see below) and quote reference number: 14985