Are you an experienced Android developer but feeling like there is a lack of technical challenge? Do you want to work as part of a development team which is building Android applications used on a global scale?
Salary: Up to £60,000
Our client based in Reading is looking to bolster the capacity of their Android team by hiring a Mid/Senior Android developer to work alongside their current Android team as they undertake new projects for global clients.
Working alongside the Lead Android Developer you will work on a range of project' and product' based applications, working on applications used globally.
Our client is passionate about building a product for their client and not just an application. As a result our client is extremely committed to building reliable long lasting code which they update with new features on a regular basis.
Responsibilities for the Android Developer will include (but not limited to):
- Design, develop and maintain Android applications and libraries
- Debugging applications and fixing problems reported by customers or the internal team
- Ensure code is fully tested both manually and through automatic systems
- Manage integration of codebases
- Publish applications to the Google Play Store
Required Skills for the Android Developer (but not limited to):
- Expert knowledge of the Android SDK and the Eclipse IDE
- Experience of developing for a wide range of screen sizes and resolutions for the latest releases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good Knowledge of SQL and SQLite Databases
Down to location of the office its essential you have your own vehicle.