MAXIMISE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR TIME IN BETWEEN CONTRACTS BY DEVELOPING YOUR MIFID II KNOWLEDGE, YOUR SKILLS AND YOUR NETWORK.
The Miura Investment Banking MIFID II Internship program is an unpaid programme which is designed for Investment Banking business analysts/project managers/systems analysts to develop skills and project experience in a very much sought-after area of MIFID II. As part of the programme, you will work on the development of a number of systems for MIFID II internally (we have our own MIFIR System built in SAP) and also to work on MIFID II Gap Analysis and client projects, using our Miura Consulting MIFID II Implementation Methodology.
Project's we focus on include:
1. Pre & Post Trade Transperancy, including consultancy packages & systems
2. Best Execution Reporting
3. Transaction Reporting (using a range of vendor systems)
4. Algorithmic Trading/High Frequency Trading MIFID II Consulting
5. Commodities Reporting Solutions
6. Conduct of Business MIFID II Compliance
7. MIFID In Wealth Management
Overall, we are looking for a number of experienced IT Contractors with Investment banking experience to join our MIFID II implementation team. We are building a large team of in excess of 10 consultants to service 3 specific MIFID II client projects.
We will provide development in all aspects of MIFID II as part of this internship using some of our purpose-built systems, but there are a number of key basic skills & experience that we are looking for:
1. Business Analysis Skills Or Project Management Skills in Investment Banking, with displayed success across a range of projects
2. Regulatory Reporting experience is preferred but not mandatory.
3. Compliance experience also a plus
4. 3-5 year investment banking experience is mandatory
Miura Consulting is one of the fastest growing regulatory consultancies in the market at present and we are looking to grow our team over the next 2 years to deliver systems and consultancy solutions to our clients.